RESOLVED Ban: Your account may be compromised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masontable93

Supporter
Supporter
Hello, my Account M661008 got three emails on 20th of December from BlackSpigot which says that there was a login from new IP and on the same day in the afternoon after I tried to log in I got the following message:

You have been banned for the following reason: Your account may be compromised. To be unbanned please email [email protected] with a link to your BLACKSPIGOT PROFILE, and your NULLEDBUILDS PROFILE.

After that I wrote an email to [email protected] on 21st December, but nothing changed. I can't do anything on the account, so I have to write with this account in the forum. No help per email, no help in the Discord, cant write in the forum or DM any person with M661008. Also, I wrote an email on the 26th and 27th December but got no reply.

Please staff help me with my issue. I haven't done anything and got banned, why?

Kind regards,
Masontable93 (M661008)

Masontable93

Supporter
Supporter
Waiting now over 2 weeks. Nobody response to me, nobody helps me.
I was Supporter, Benefactor, Ultimate and had a nice name-color and now I'm banned without any reason and nobody helps me.

So.. BUMP

Masontable93

Supporter
Supporter
Hey there, I'm waiting still for help for nearly 4 weeks. Where is the staff? Why nobody response to me?

BUMP

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
join our Discord server for support.
THREAD LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat