SEEKING Nulling assistance for BedWars1058 add-on plugins

NOVAPIE

• LOST IN SPACE •
Banned
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello,If you're decent at nulling more advanced plugins and resources, please reach out to me via this thread.
We can speak through private messages once we've made contact.

I am looking to receive some assistance on nulling the BedWars1058 add-on plugins, Cosmetics & Private Games.
76e797bddc1cfd658a1c1c6d5727c3b0.png

@Dekomori / @Chan MOMMY & DADDY help me please, thanks!56

As usual, I'll upload them once they've been nulled!

Last edited:

NOVAPIE

• LOST IN SPACE •
Banned
I have the latest one, just looking for someone to help null it.

lazygamers

@NOVAPIE I have a friend who has experience in nulling plugins but he is not registered on bsmc. I can send it to my friend and he'll null it for you.

dqves1234

any update on this folks, is the nulling going through just wondering, those plugins would be very useful to me especially if provided free of charge

NOVAPIE

• LOST IN SPACE •
Banned
Nope, got no response from @NOVAPIE .
I did not respond because you aren't nulling the plugin. I'd like to speak with someone who can do this, not send it off to someone else to handle.

If you'd like to place me in contact with your friend who can, that would be great.

lazygamers

I did not respond because you aren't nulling the plugin. I'd like to speak with someone who can do this, not send it off to someone else to handle.

If you'd like to place me in contact with your friend who can, that would be great.
Sure, I'll send his discord when I'm on PC. I'm currently on phone and it's 11:40 pm here so yeah.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: @vr4u I do, wanna trade?