Selling Real MineHQ Source codes!

paladinac

Hello! Over the last few years I have gained a ton of MineHQ's code. I will be selling a majority of it as I don't have a purpose for most of it but other people may have a need for it.

Here are the prices and what each plugin / item does:

qLib (SRC 90$, JAR already exists on blackspigot)
- Util for every minehq plugin (required for all of them to work correctly)
- Includes: Borders, Bossbar, Commands, Economy, Holograms, Librato, and other apis for creating plugins.
- Along with these apis some other features like cuboid can help with regions & anything you need a plugin to do.

qQueue (SRC 60$, JAR 30$)
- A very simple queue plugin, works with the Bridge core but can be made to work with any core.
- Includes queue priority based on what core you have and queue info / join signs.
- Can be used for any type of server and works with redis.

Hydrogen (SRC 150$, JAR 80$)
- This was the used core on MineHQ until their release in 2018 and has continued to be used on arcane & veltpvp.
- Hydrogen requires the HydrogenAPI which will not be included with this plugin, you will have to buy it seperately or use someone elses api.

Hydrogen API [APIV3] (SRC 180$, JAR 90$)
- This was the original api used on all of MineHQ's servers until the eventual move to Bridge, while this api is worth around 300$ im only selling it for 180 for source.

qModSuite (SRC 70$, JAR 35$)
- The ultimate staff plugin, including staffmode, reports, requests, and more!
- Keep in mind that freeze is part of basic and not qmodsuite, although everything else is in qmodsuite.

Basic (SRC 80$, JAR 45$)
- Including most basic commands like freeze, clearchat, and hologram commands.
- This is basically what the name is, a plugin with things that should be normal for any server.

Mobtimizer (SRC 70$, JAR 35$)
- This plugin customizes most of entities from mob stacking to which entities spawn to if they can attack or not.
- There is more in this plugin but it handles mobs for servers like minehq.

mBungee (SRC 60$, JAR 40$)
- This plugin is the same one as used on MineHQ to handle anything strictly on bungee, like staff join / leave messages and motd.
- It also has cross server whitelist and a few more management features for your possible server.

Redstone (SRC 40$, JAR 20$)
- This plugin allows for server stats to be accessed around multiple servers on the same network such as: Players, Status, Whitelisted, Name and more!
- This can be used for your hub plugin or some other plugin that needs server info.

PotPvP-SI [2018 Version] (SRC 90$, JAR 60$)
- This is the potpvp gamemode that was created for minehq servers, this includes extra features making it easier to setup such as /kittype and other management commands.
- There is also tournaments & team fights built in to be used for your server.

mSpigot [API & Server] (SRC 170$, JAR 80$)
- This spigot is the private enterprise ready version by MineHQ, it is multi threaded so it will take full advantage of your cpu for running the server with better stablization.
- Knockback profiles are also included in this code for easy knockback customization.
- This spigot also has fyre's pearls built in for smoother pearls.

Bridge [Remake] (SRC 120$, JAR 90$)
- This is a remake of the current Lunar / MineHQ bridge core, while none of these other plugins are remakes this one is still priced like a real minehq plugin because of how it has been designed to perfectly match Lunar's current core, from disguises to ranks it is the exact same.
- This plugin has been tested on servers including Bridge.RIP, Protocol.RIP, and MineHQ.org in their premades but this one has been more worked at has no bugs.

All Plugins Combo Pack (SRC 320$, JAR 180$)

I Will also be giving support in setting these plugins up if you need it, most of these will require a local redis & mongo database.
If you are interested in purchasing any of these plugins dm me on telegram @Dev7F0

Also I will start selling them on Thursday this week (Sep 22, 2022) due to bank problems so far that will be fixed that day.

Last edited:

gg28

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
if you want that stuff for free just dm me lmao

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Panupong4288 @ Panupong4288: Please update plugins Mmoitem